- I am a photographer and drone pilot. I cover breaking news, politics, and summits worldwide. I am credentialed to photograph on Capitol Hill and at the White House. Clients include The New York Times, the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum, The World Bank, the Smithsonian, Getty Images, Mount Sinai, National Geographic, The Aspen Institute, and UPI. I spend time between Washington, DC, Colorado, and Montana.
- -President of the Women Photojournalists of Washington 2016-2018
- -Focus on animal rights and welfare
- -Master's Degree-Georgetown University, Corcoran College of Art + Design,
- Undergraduate-Boston University
- -Photography Fellow at Georgetown University's Center for Social Impact Communications
- -Recipient of the center's Social Impact Award, recognizing commitment to positive social change
- -Helping organizations Communicate via imagery by building photo databases for nonprofits