- I am photographer based in Washington, D.C. covering politics, news, events, destination travel, portraits, and drone imagery. My clients include The New York Times, the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum, Getty Images, Brandywine Valley, The Concordia Summit, The Aspen Institute, UPI, Wounded Warrior Project, and The World Bank. I am credentialed to photograph on Capitol Hill and travel for assignments worldwide. I live and work part time in Colorado and Montana.
- -President of the Women Photojournalists of Washington
- -Focus on animal rights
- -Georgetown University, Corcoran College of Art + Design, Boston University
- -Photography Fellow at Georgetown University's Center for Social Impact Communications
- -Recipient of the center's Social Impact Award, recognizing commitment to positive social change
- -Communicate via imagery by building photo databases for organizations
Read more about my background, here: Woman Around Town.